Monday, December 21, 2009

First Love

I have often heard my friends say that they will always have a special place for their first love. No matter how bad the hurt; No matter what stage of life they we're in they still say that they have some form of love for the person even if its equally matched with hate, anger, hurt, bitterness, disappointment etc. People will often attempt to get into relationships without knowing who they are or what they want. And if they do know, they will sometimes have shallow meanings on who they are, what they want, need, expect, and deserve in relationships.

So I'd like to encourage you to seek your first love all over again. No not reconnect with an ex but rather reconnect with God he is truly the first love we all can have complete confidence in.

First Point: You can never be healthy and effective and content in a relationship that has longevity if you truly do not know yourself.

Second Point: I am of he humble spiritual opinion that you can never truly know yourself until you know God.

Third and Final point: It is by this connection and relationship with God that you will truly get to know who you are, where you are, where your going, and part of his plans for you.

In my humble opinion people below a certain maturity level will go in and out of relationships searching for a love that no man can give. Certain places in the heart of people can only be touched by God. Its naive to think that a person can fill a void that the God of all creation is supposed to be housed in, no matter how hard he or she tries it won't be enough.

We can hope in the fact that God leads us and guides us and will send us the people we are supposed to be connected to. So pray that he shows you the way and that he shows your significant other the way as well.
Thanks for sharing this first experience with me. Please come back, visit, and leave your comments.
Until Next Time peace, love, and prayer.

Anré Dárel

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have an amazing way with words. I'm really glad I read this..I think this blog helped me realize what it is I need to do: reconnect with God. Thank you.
    Much love, Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete